Do you want to play a key role in offering audit services to international and Danish clients? Are you able to confidently carry out audits, from planning through to completion? Do you have ideas to contribute to a fast paced, growing department and develop professionally at the same time?
The position of Audit Senior at Mazars Denmark will expose you to a variety of assignments for a client portfolio that is varied in size, sector and location, including NGOs. You will also work with assistants, helping to develop their skills by supervising, reviewing work and providing feedback.
You will be instrumental in contributing to the department, with ideas for change and improvement at a task, client or even organisational level. You are looking to be challenged and develop professionally, which we facilitate with an internal education plan and ongoing performance reviews of completed assignments.
Mazars is an international organisation and we collaborate closely with our partners abroad, often working on assignments referred from international Mazars offices, therefore fluency in English is required. The organisation is founded on core values of; integrity, responsibility, diversity and respect, technical excellence, independence and stewardship and we apply these throughout the working day. We pride ourselves in helping each other stay focused, committed and motivated including during peak times with a high volume of tasks.
- Planning and managing resources in line with agreed budgets and timeframes
- Hands-on involvement in audit and control assignments, from planning through to completion
- Responsibility for the more complex and higher risk areas of the audit
- Effectively managing communication with clients and management throughout the engagement
- Ad hoc assignments such as due diligence and control reviews
We are looking for
Someone with a successful track record within audit, who can manage assignments from planning to reporting, within the agreed timeline and budget. You bring a positive energy to the team, have a pragmatic approach to work and can maintain control and stability under pressure. You are able to build strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders both locally and internationally, at all levels of seniority.
The ideal profile is someone who has:
- 3-5 years of audit experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical and commercial knowledge and apply this to the role
- A self-starter attitude, confident in making independent decisions and taking ownership of projects
- Strong communication skills to confidently liase and be a point of contact for clients and colleagues alike
- Interest in business development, aware of client’s affairs and any opportunities to provide additional services
We are looking for a team player with an open mind and a self-starter attitude, not just following the norm. At Mazars, we work with numbers – but WE are not numbers. If you like conventional thinking and SOPs for everything, this job is not for you; but if you like to influence your own role, take full ownership of your projects and think out of the box, hurry up and apply today!
Please apply by 24 January 2020 at: email@example.com - mark “Audit senior”
Furthermore, you must hold a valid Danish work permit, as we will not be able to sponsor this.
Learn more about Mazars here: https://www.mazars.com/Home/News/WeAreMazars