Do you want to co-manage a full-servicing accounting team towards international as well as Danish customers in Mazars Denmark? Do you thrive on bringing out the best in your team as well as lead and provide core accounting services?
The position as Manager in Mazars Denmark gives you the managerial responsibility for planning and delivering the tasks through your accounting team, while also exposing you as an individual contributor to a wide range of accounting disciplines within full services towards our Danish and international customers.
Together with two other Managers, you will lead and plan the customer assignments in the team (currently 3 people, will be up to 7 people going forward). Our customer portfolio consists of Danish as well as international companies within different industries and of different sizes. We also collaborate closely with our international Mazars offices; hence some of the work is referred from our partners abroad.
As a Manager, you will plan the assignments that suit your employees’ competencies and challenge them professionally, and you will continuously assess their education plan and personal development based on evaluation of completed assignments as well as performance conversations. You will also be responsible for your own customer tasks, and participate in the training of new employees.
Mazars Denmark consists of people with different educational backgrounds and at different life stages. We pride ourselves in treating each other with respect and helping each other stay focused, committed and motivated also during peak times with a high volume of tasks.
- Together with your colleagues, plan and lead the accounting team’s full-service involvement towards our customers:
- Accounting & Compliance
- Management Accounting & Reporting
- Payroll Services
- Legal & Administration.
- Handle own customer assignments and tasks
- Evaluate team members and work with them on their on-going training and development
- Train new employees.
We are looking for
We are looking for someone with a successful track record within accounting. You either already have management experience, or you possess a natural pro-active style, always thinking one step ahead with a focus on planning and improvement. You bring positive energy to the team and are able to motivate others, also during peak times with higher volumes of work.
The ideal profile is someone who has:
- 5+ years accounting experience and good knowledge of all accounting disciplines
- Management experience or a pro-active, driven mind-set combined with a passion for success through others
- A basic understanding of VAT laws in Denmark and experience with Dataløn/bluegarden, e-conomic, NAV, C5, SAP is preferred, but not a must
- Good IT literacy and preferably experience working with more than one economy system
- The ability to see the bigger picture and take decisions - with a pragmatic, hands-on approach.
At Mazars, we work with numbers – but WE are not numbers. We are looking for a Manager who knows the way, shows the way, and goes the way when it comes to employee development and well-being as the big focus for success and performance together.
The position is located in our new open office space at Midtermolen, Copenhagen, and since our working language is mainly English, you must be fluent in spoken and written English. Furthermore, you must hold a valid Danish work permit, as we will not be able to sponsor this.
Please apply by 30 September 2019 at:
firstname.lastname@example.org - mark “Manager”
Learn more about Mazars here: https://www.mazars.com/Home/News/WeAreMazars